How to formulate data questions and find answers with Tableau Prep, Python, and Tableau
“Hiding within those mounds of data is knowledge that could change the life of a patient, or change the world.” (Atul Butte, MD, PhD , Stanford) I think the estimates have been "80% of our time is spent cleaning the data—and the other 20% is spent complaining about it”.
Upstream from building data visualizations is the prep. Think of the sous-chef de cuisine slicing and dicing. What can we learn about big audacious non-proprietary data sources and how to not only formulate a data question but source, clean, and prepare our data for insights? Let’s find out. A few of the ingredients will include not only a healthy serving of Tableau Prep and Tableau but a dash of Python coding with a pinch of R. Bring your data appetite.